We are pleased to announce that we have completed the intake for apprentices for 2017 and are no longer accepting applications. We will review the apprenticeships for 2018 and any announcements for 2018 intake will be made in Spring of next year.
If you would like more information about our apprenticeship programme, please complete this form. Remember to include some information about your education and qualifications and tell us why you would like to be considered to join our programme. Don't forget to include your contact telephone number.
There is no closing date for our apprenticeship applications - if you feel that you can contribute to the continued success of EBC Brakes, please apply.
Everything to gain - nothing to lose!
If you think our apprenticeship programme could be right for you, why not go for it? Apply today and don't look back.
Remember to include the following information:
- Tell us about yourself - include name, address, age, date of birth
- Contact telephone number and time of day you would prefer to be contacted
- Do you prefer to be contacted by email or telephone?
- Give a brief outline of your education including schools/colleges attended
- Include your exam results or predicted exam results
- Include any work experience, even if it is not relevant
- Why do you want to be involved in engineering or accounting?
- How did you hear about our apprenticeship scheme?
- Which apprenticeship are you applying for - Accounting or Engineering?
Don't forget to include your contact telephone number so we can call you to arrange an interview.
If you have trouble with the form below, please click here to send an email instead.